Creativity and Personal Mastery
On hold until 2024
(dates to be announced)
An immersive, transformational program for business leaders, executives, and ambitious professionals who are driven to achieve more in less time and experience a greater level of joy and richness in life.
Why Join Creativity and Personal Mastery (CPM)?
What if, every morning when you wake up, you feel radiantly alive and happy. No matter what happens in your day, you are equipped with the resilience and motivation to make the best and the most of it.
This is the vision Srikumar Rao has for you, and he has identified a proven framework to help you realize this vision in your life. His course, Creativity & Personal Mastery (CPM), which was first taught at Columbia Business School and went on to become its most popular course, is now available to you.
Creativity and Personal Mastery is the ONLY business school course that has its own active alumni group, comprised of thousands of business leaders, entrepreneurs, MBA students, and ambitious professionals. This like-minded community is helping them to become better leaders, discover their passion, develop resilience, and live deeply fulfilling lives.
Today, you have the opportunity to experience this life-changing program, Creativity and Personal Mastery, and discover fulfillment beyond just financial success.
In this 3-module program — you and 20 other selected business leaders will learn vital wisdom and tools to help you achieve a joyful, successful life. All modules will take place during weekends. You will learn how to tap into the essential role happiness plays in personal and professional life.
What Leaders Are Saying About Creativity & Personal Mastery:
Creativity & Personal Mastery Has Been A Top-Rated Course At:
- Discover the inner blocks to happiness and fulfillment holding you back.
- Experience how releasing these blocks enables you to spring forward.
- Learn how to eliminate stress and the vortexes of thought that suck you into dark places.
- Reclaim your innate confidence, your joy in life.
- Build a personal suite of techniques which liberate and empower.
- Gain renewed energy to inspire your colleagues, your workforce, the world.
Individual Attitudinal Change:
The first shift of consciousness happens at an individual level, where you will liberate yourself from the ego by becoming self-aware of your mental models, inner chatter and more.
Organizational Structural Change:
The next level of change happens within your business. Your organization will outgrow the old command-and-control hierarchies and evolve into radically different ways of internal organization that will foster innovation and success.
Societal Value Change:
From organizational change, you’ll expand to influence societal change and create impact as a better and more creative leader.
Here's What You'll Experience
- Learn the basic principles of Creativity & Personal Mastery to build a solid foundation;
- Dive deeply into these principles in small group discussions to apply them in your life and work;
- Immerse yourself in these timeless principles to integrate lessons into your life;
- Get support and accountability by sharing your progress in an online forum twice a week;
- Connect with the community for additional support.
Where Does CPM Take Place?
Needham House, Hertfordshire, London
New York, USA
An online version of the CPM course
Creativity & Personal Mastery LIVE (UK or USA) is limited to 20 leaders and professionals who are ready to make a quantum leap in every area of their life.
Creativity & Personal Mastery is for you if ...
You are an entrepreneur:
- You want to experience exponential growth in your business.
- You desire to leave a lasting impact on the world.
You are a Senior Executive:
- You are open-minded and often function entrepreneurially within your organization to find solutions.
- You often tap into your creativity to find solutions and get the results you want.
You are an Ambitious Professional:
- You want to lead a life of extraordinary impact and leave the world a better place in tangible ways through your profession. CPM is ideal for physicians, attorneys, surgeons, accountants, financial advisers, architects, software engineers, executive recruiters, and consultants.
To ensure the highest quality of Creativity & Personal Mastery, this program is limited to 20 participants. We aim to provide as much personalized attention as possible, thus the small, intimate group size. For this reason, and to ensure that everyone is on the same page and ALL IN, in terms of commitment, enrollment is by application and is not based on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis.
In addition, for the purpose of synergy we are looking to gather a group of entrepreneurs, CEOs, executives and ambitious professionals who have a spiritual bent and would like to infuse this into every part of their life. They are dreamers who are decisive, have integrity, and have a grand vision for the world and their contribution within it.
Meet Dr Srikumar Rao, Creator of Creativty & Personal Mastery (CPM)
Dr. Srikumar Rao is a speaker, former business school professor, and head of The Rao Institute, based out of New York. He is also an executive coach to senior business executives, whom he helps find deeper meaning and engagement in their work.
Dr. Rao’s programs have helped thousands of executives, professionals, and entrepreneurs all over the world achieve quantum leaps in effectiveness, resiliency and overall happiness. Graduates of his workshops have become more creative and more inspiring leaders in some of the world’s most successful companies.
He helps leaders around the globe transform their lives so that they can experience abundant joy, no matter what comes their way.
Dr. Rao is a TED speaker, author and creator of the pioneering course, Creativity & Personal Mastery.
Co-founder and CEO, The Imprint Group
"This course has had a profound impact on my life. Rao’s work is nothing short of transformational. Since taking the course two years ago my life has become infinitely clearer, more enjoyable, far less stressful and altogether more meaningful.”
Founder and CEO, The Helm
"Without being exposed to the coaching tools Srikumar has assembled, it would be hard to imagine a life of Mastery or deep day-to-day, moment-to-moment fulfillment, much less a community of such persons.”
World renowned business educator
"Many courses focus on creating great technicians. This one is helping to create great leaders and (even more important) to create great people…to live a life that is both personally meaningful and makes a contribution to our world.”
How does the application process work?
What exactly will I experience in the Creativity & Personal Mastery program?
What do I need to prepare before participating in this program?
What if I miss the in-person session or any online session?
Here's everything you get when you enroll in the live program (UK or USA):
- An immersive in-person, interactive program, spread out over 3 weekends with additional online sessions in between.
- Interactive talks about life-changing principles by Dr. Srikumar Rao
- Small, immersive group sessions to dive deeply into these transformation principles
- Discussion sessions to get your questions answered
- Short videos to clarify concepts and reinforce lessons you learn
- Group sharing circles to connect with like-minded peers
- Practical exercises to implement the principles you learn into your business & life
- Ongoing online support in between the weekend sessions
- Lifetime access to the video recording of every session of Creativity & Personal Mastery program
Join the waitlist to be notified when doors open.